The felt sold under the name TrueFelt distinguishes itself from others by its woolier look and a slightly greater weight per meter (1.1 yards). TrueFelt weighs ±1 lb/yd (±450 g/m). The felt is made from pure wool from South American breeds of sheep and produced in Europe. The properties of TrueFelt make this material extremely suitable and safe for chidren’s toys 4 years and older. Furthermore, TrueFelt is often used for interior decoration, wall finishing and upholstery. The 100% woolenfelt is also used in theaters, photo studios, architectual puposes and for luxurious trade show presentations. Thanks to the natural character of this 100% woolen felt, TrueFelt has a huge number of applications and is a highly valued product. This makes it impossible to imagine our textile world without it.
- pure woolen felt
- felt made from pure wool
- felt made from South American sheep
- felt produced in Europa
- felt that satisfies the European guidelines (REACH) for fabricating pure woolen products
- a woolen felt that is dyed with non-toxic and heavy metal-free dyes which satisfy the EN 71, art. 1, 2 and 3 guidelines
- safe for children and can be used in children’s toys
- machine-washable using a wool program no warmer than 90ºF (30ºC)
- can shrink just slightly, but usually no more than 5%.
- can be ironed using an average warm temperature
- flame retardant and can be used for heat and sound insulation
Available in Sheets or Per Yard
Sheet: 8x12in (20x30cm)
Yard: 1.1yd x 73.22in wide (1m x 1.86m wide)